Tomorrow will mark 2 months since we arrived home from Ethiopia. 2 months. It feels like Isa's been here forever- how can it only be 2 months? And at the same time is there a way to get the time to pass slower???? I can't believe how much she's grown both physically and in personality. She's not the little, bitty baby content to just hang out in your arms anymore (although she is still fairly snuggly). Does every parent have the same terrified feeling that it's all flying by too quickly? Anyone figured out how to keep them small for longer?
Things I've learned about Isa B:
- she loves texture: satin, fleece, anything interesting for her fingers
- her favorite song is Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star (followed closely by The Wheels on the Bus)
- she adores animals and squeals in delight whenever she sees one
- she loves to bounce: in the exersaucer, on my lap, she even bounces her legs in bed
- she has an amazing belly laugh when she really gets going
- she loves shiny and sparkly things (a girl after my own heart)
- one of her favorite places to nap is lying on my chest (learned that one in Ethiopia!)
- she doesn't like the sound of either the hair dryer or the Dust Buster
- her favorite food is sweet potatoes
And the list could go on and on. Her little personality just gets bigger each day!