Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wanna see something cute?

All I could get her to make was one of her funny faces and my camera batteries died soon after, so this is the only pic of her first time in her new real ballerina leotard, tights, and shoes (which you can't see). I'm bummed that we can't take photos or video in our Mommy & Me class because she is beyond precious. She ADORES it!

(And yes, that is a single ponytail on top of her head. As if you needed further proof that she has an overabundance of hair....)

4 comments:

Noelle said...

adorable!

ts said...

She is such a cutie! I hear you on the potty training...after a week of accidents I was done, hey diapers aren't so bad.

Debbie said...

I agree, adorable!

Anonymous said...

she is beyond cute. you have to get some video of her in action!!!