Saturday, November 22, 2008

Bliss

Last night, Isa went down uneventfully around 7 p.m.. I planned to stay up and finish my A&P homework, perhaps do my online test for my other class. Instead I got a GINORMOUS headache. The kind where 2 Tylenol make very little dent. All I could do was snuggle up on the couch and rest (more precisely, fall asleep-the best headache remedy I know). My parents were spending the night to watch Isa during this morning's class and my mom in her infinite wisdom sent me to bed at 9 p.m..

And now you're thinking, but wait- this post is titled "bliss"??? What's blissful about a massive headache???

Ah, yes. Isa B proceded to sleep until 6 a.m. That's right. I got 9 (count them-9!!!) hours of sleep last night.

Heaven. Sheer and utter bliss. Almost makes a girl weep with joy.

4 comments:

veggiemom said...

Yay, Isa! What a great girl you are, letting your mama sleep that long!!!

Laurzie said...

So sorry about the headache! GOOD GOIN', Isa for giving mama a nice long sleep! :) I hope you feel better today.

Anonymous said...

Oh my GAWD. That is FANTASTIC!! Congratulations! Now please send that sleep ju ju down here. We were up from 3 to 4:30 for the 3rd night in a row - a new and rather unwelcome development.

Scott said...

I can't wait for that to happen. When I get three I am over the moon!
Allison :)