Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Why moms go deaf

Every week Isa goes to a friend's house while I'm in the office. Every other week I return the favor and watch my friend's boys (ages 5 and 2.5) while she's working.

They are wonderful little guys and the three kiddos really interact more like brothers and sisters than just friends a this point. It's an amazing arrangement- free childcare for both of us and a day-long playdate for the little ones.

Anyhoo.... Here is a snippet of how a good day looks- and SOUNDS- when they get together. This particular afternoon, they were giving a performance and I was the audience. It was followed by a parade which was pretty much what you see in the video, just done walking around the house. Oddly enough, despite the decibel level, this sort of child noise doesn't bother me nearly as much as electronic toy noise.

No comments: