I realize I'm about 3 months late posting this, but I promise they have been on my bulletin board since January. This year I decided to forgo New Year's Resolutions in favor of a 2010 To-Do List. For some reason resolutions seem made to be broken. I'm constantly making daily to-do lists anyhow, so why not a yearly one with all the big things that really need to get done.
So, here it is:
1) Declutter & organize: okay, this is more of a "motto for the year" rather than a to-do item since I think it will be continuously happening all year long.
2) Lose 40lbs in time for my sister's wedding in August: down 10lbs already!
3) Potty train Isa: umm... I've still got 8 months, right?
4) Get Isa into preschool: DONE! She starts on Friday.
5) Cut credit card debt in half: this one is going to be a tough one. But so far I've at least stopped the outflow on the credit card. The only things I've charged this year are big things like Heritage Camp.
6) Isa's readoption: yep. Lazy me has yet to do the readoption. Isa isn't a US citizen yet and legally, she isn't even "Isa."
It isn't too daunting a list but every item is pretty darn important. I'm looking forward to checking them all off!