Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Cheese, cheese, and more cheese

I just posted a photo of Isa B's recent "cheesy" grin. Tonight I kept her busy as I was cooking dinner by feeding her pieces of cheese which she loves. And in response, she pulled out her super-duper-deluxe ham routine. Lucky for me (and you happy blog-readers), she actually repeated it when I pulled the camera out.

How did she learn this goofy face? Who knows. But, obviously, it gets a laugh so she keeps doing it.

It's an all-out cheese fest, people. Beware.

And, yes, that is me actually sneezing on the tape not pretending. Yes, Mollie, I know that holding in sneezes kills brain cells. I'm not holding them in, they're just teeny-tiny.

Oh, and someday I'll figure out how to rotate videos. Or learn to film them "right side up." Maybe.....

3 comments:

Jesi and Joe said...

Oh my gosh! That is too stinkin' cute... and totally hilarious! Wow!!! Likes her cheese, eh?

habeshachild said...

OK that is ADORABLE. Totally worth turning my laptop on its side. :-)

Anonymous said...

I cannot WAIT to meet your little cheeseball!
Love Rebekke and Solly