Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Is there anyone still out there?

After much prodding from various folks (ahem.... Bekke....) I'm going to make an effort to pick the blog back up.  Right now I'm working 4- yep 4!- jobs and life is rather busy.  So, at least for now, I'm going to just post snippets and a few photos.  Nothing too in depth because I just don't have time for it.  And apologies for those of you with whom I'm Facebook friends, there will likely be lots of overlap.

One of our conversations on the way to ballet today:

Isa: Mama, do you know what "stink" means?
Me: Yes, "stink" means it smells bad.
Isa: No, Mama! "Stink!"
(we then go back-and-forth several times, during in which Isa gets increasingly mad that I'm wrong and then, finally-)
Isa: You know, Mama, "stink", like the dinosaurs are "stink"!
Ahhhhhhh........


And  picture from our recent trip to Disneyland:

5 comments:

Heather said...

she looks so old in that photo!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, she is so grown up. Where is the time going!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you guys are doing great. Enjoy!!!

Sen

one happy family said...

sooooooo happy! I just saw this today! a month later!!

LydiaLoftis said...

I like the picture of your Disney trip. I am happy to hear about you and Expecting your more posts soon...


http://essaywriting-servicereviews.com/Thread-Importance-of-music-in-daily-life
http://essaywriting-servicereviews.com/Thread-Tell-me-your-perspective-about-marriage-and-family
http://essaywriting-servicereviews.com/Thread-How-to-save-a-relationship